13/4A Starkey Street
Rare opportunity for luxury apartment living
This stylish security apartment could be it, with shops, schools, public transport and gyms literally steps away, but located away from the noise of the main road.
Enjoy entertaining, with separate lounge and dining areas, both flowing out to a large, light filled balcony including gas bayonet, perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining, this apartment holds great appeal for a wide range of buyers.
- Generous interior design features, open plan living and dining space
- North facing undercover entertaining balcony is sunny and peaceful
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Two, immaculate, light filled bedrooms both include built in robes
- Spacious contemporary bathroom with separate bath and shower, gas hot water
- Full internal laundry, plus gas bayonets for heating
- Security building with lift access to a secure underground garage space
- Well managed, pet-friendly complex of only 15 apartments
- Footsteps from Coles supermarket, cafes, restaurants, local schools, parks and gyms
- Moments to a selection of beaches, near the new Northern Beaches Hospital, City/Chatswood public transport makes this location so convenient!
- NBN connected via Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC)
Boutique apartments in highly sought-after pet-friendly building sell quickly, so be sure to view this one before it's gone!
Strata rates = $5,424 per year - $1,356 per quarter
Council rates = $1,360 per year - $340 per quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021