56a Brooker Avenue
Light, Bright and Everything Right
- Generous proportions throughout, multiple living areas with separate lounge, family and dining
- Paved all-weather alfresco entertaining area in a beautiful, low-maintenance garden
- Upstairs is dedicated to accommodation with four bedrooms, main with walk-in and ensuite
- Bright main bathroom with bath and a separate w/c, laundry with guest powder room
- Freshly painted, new hardwood floors and carpet, ducted air conditioning, under-stair storage
- Well-equipped spacious kitchen, flexible rumpus/living area with easy conversion back to garage
- Ample off-street parking, irrigated watering system, new electrical/lighting, solar panels
- Close to the New Northern Beaches Hospital, local shops, parks and sporting facilities
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021