20/605 Pittwater Road
Contemporary Townhome Crafted For Enviable Living And Entertaining
- Open plan living with flow through from front to rear, stone kitchen with gas appliances, meals bar
- 159sqm outdoor living with a northerly alfresco area, paved entertaining space and level lawn
- Three upstairs bedrooms capture elevated views to the ocean, master with ensuite, ample storage
- Bathroom with shower/bath, European laundry, gas heating, continuous gas hot water, bbq bayonet
- Auto double garage, ample storage options, pet-friendly complex of twenty-four, visitor parking
Strata Levies: $717.50pq approx.
Water Rates: $172.04pq approx.
Council Rates: $339.98pq approx.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019