1083/1-5 Dee Why Parade
CRACKING FIRST HOME BUYER & INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Showcasing a spacious open plan design, this unique security apartment provides a lifestyle of exceptional convenience in the heart of Dee Why. Offers a sleek low maintenance beachside retreat for stylish indoor/outdoor living and entertaining. It resides in the contemporary 'Oceanbreeze' complex, positioned a short level stroll from Dee Why Beach and moments from shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Clever open design and vast glass enhances light and space
- Contemporary interiors are well appointed and functional
- Sun drenched terrace offers an ideal alfresco dining space
- Modern gas kitchen equipped with stainless appliances
- Queen sized main bedroom with generous built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom features quality fittings/fixtures
- Excellent investment opportunity renders strong rental returns
- Set on the fifth floor concealed internal laundry, air conditioning
- Minutes walk to the newly constructed 'Lighthouse' shopping precinct
- Secure car space in basement parking, level lift access
- An ideal northern beaches base with easy access to city buses
Property size: 71sqm (on title)
Rental Return: $480 p/w
Strata: $814.00 p/q
Council: $339.98 p/q
Water: $172.04 p/q
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021