3 Penrith Avenue
Coastal Family Home
- Gorgeous façade with multi-paned windows and French doors
- Bright and breezy living space flows to sun soaked front terrace
- Dining area flows to vast entertainers' deck and rear garden
- Caesar Stone island kitchen overlooks rear garden
- Double bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, stylish bathroom
- High ceilings, engineered timber flooring and surround sound
- Set on 556sqm, near level easycare lawn lined with soaring palms
- Level walk or bicycle to the popular Narrabeen Lagoon trail
- Minutes to a selection of shopping centres and pristine beaches
- Giant lock-up garage with games area, workshop and storage
- Potential to convert the lock-up garage into a granny flat (STCA)
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021