2/18 Grafton Crescent
Bright & Spacious Ground Floor Garden Apartment
- Bright and spacious layout with a sunny northwest aspect
- Generous L-shaped living space with separate dining area
- Easy flow to a private sunlit balcony with leafy outlooks
- Direct access from the balcony to level common lawn
- Stylish granite kitchen with dual drawer dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, modernised bathroom
- Short stroll to parks, playground, shops and primary school
- Walk to the town centre, supermarkets and B-line city bus
- Easy access to beach on foot or by bike via the lagoon path
- LUG, internal laundry, new carpet and freshly painted
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021