23/1122 Pittwater Road
Absolute Beachfront with Postcard Perfect Views
- Never-to-be-built-out views from Long Reef to the Central Coast
- Enjoy magical sun and moon rises plus the refreshing sea breezes
- Step straight off the common lawn onto the sands of Collaroy Beach
- Set on the sixth floor of the landmark 'Shipmates' security building
- Oversized living space with defined dining area drink in the views
- Sliding glass doors open to a full-width northeast seaside balcony
- Tidy open plan kitchen with dishwasher soaks in the views
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, main opens to
- White bathroom with separate shower and tub, internal laundry
- Auto LUG, 113sqm on title, lift access, high ceilings, oak flooring
- Move straight in or enhance with your signature designer finishes
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021