44 Shearwater Drive
Superbly Designed & Ultra-Modern
- Living space flows to sunny level north lawn screened by gardens
- Dining and casual dining area open to a tranquil north courtgarden
- Family room extends to an elevated covered north facing terrace
- Smeg fitted CaesarStone kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- Oversize bedrooms with built-ins, sleek spa bathroom, powder room
- Master suite with WIR, ensuite and northeast outlook to the wetlands
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, gas heating/barbecue outlets
- Attached to one other residence on an easycare 261sqm parcel
- Close to Rocketship Playground, IGA Express and Warriewood Square
- Minutes to Mona Vale Village, schools, Pittwater and ocean beaches
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, large rainwater bank
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021