12/12-14 Richmond Avenue
Luxury One Bedroom Apartment- Beach Side
- Pet Friendly
- Good-sized living and entertainer´s balcony
- Stylish kitchen with SMEG dishwasher, oven, range hood, microwave and waterfall CaearStone bench and glass splash back.
- Large size bedroom with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with heated towel rail
- Fully ducted air-conditioning, blinds and screens
- Gas cooking, water and heating
- New York style laundry with clothes dryer
- Car wash bay
- Security block and parking with storage
- Steps to the beach, restaurants and transport and B-Line
An epicentre of cultural diversity with restaurants and cafes offering themes and cuisine from all corners of the globe, Dee Why offers everything from affordable flats and beachside apartments to suburban family housing and substantial oceanfront retreats. There are supermarkets and city buses in the town centre, cosmopolitan eateries by the beach and enchanting walks to be had on the headland, beach and by the Dee Why Lagoon Wildlife sanctuary. With schools, sporting clubs and major shopping centres close by, there's something for everyone in Dee Why.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021