11/2-10 Jenkins Street
Incredible Downsizer or Family Retreat by the Beach
Wrapped in sun soaked courtyards and tropical gardens this apartment has to be seen to be believed. This exclusive setting is only footsteps from the beach and a short level stroll to bus, shops, cinemas and seaside eateries.
- Occupies the Northwest ground floor corner of 'Searenity'
- Enormous L-shaped living space with separate dining area
- Sliding glass doors open to tranquil sunlit courtyards/terraces
- CaesarStone kitchen, Smeg gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main with ensuite
- Ultra-modern bathrooms styled in soft light coastal themes
- Unique private gated street access, direct internal access from garage
- Double-lock-up garage plus room for a third car, boat or storage
Strata Levies: $1320.50pq (approx)
Water Rates: $171.96pq (approx.)
Council Rates: $334.52pq (approx.)
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
How Our Personalised Concierge Service Can Increase Your Property’s Sale Result by $300,000
7 January 2020