23 Undercliffe Street
Views plus Beachside Location
Capturing beautiful north easterly views over the beach, lagoon and district the home takes full advantage of its coveted elevated aspect and offers coastal backdrops from its multiple indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces.
- Three double bedrooms with built-ins, large master suite with ensuite and private balcony out to views
- Over-sized entertainers deck with awning and panoramic vistas
- Large open plan living/dining plus extra tiled family room or breakfast area off kitchen
- Superb family size gas kitchen
- Extra upper level living space or home office
- Landscaped terraced gardens with water features and ponds
- Double car garage, loads of storage, air-conditioned
Council Rates: $558.27 pq approx.
Water Rates: $171.07 pq approx.
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020