201/14 Francis Street
SOLD BY KIM ADAMS 0424 194 465
This second floor north east facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + study apartment is defined by it's extraordinary proportions, state-of-the-art appointments and sweeping outlooks, this pet-friendly security aprtment creates exciting new standards in luxury living. A cosmopolitan lifestyle opportunity beckons in a quiet backstreet gateway to Dee Why's vibrant town centre.
- North East facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom + study apartment
- Entertaining area with gas outlets
- Expansive living space integrate seamlessly with outdoor entertaining area
- Sophisticated open plan CaesarStone kitchen with premium Smeg appliances
- Ample double bedrooms with built-ins, main with ensuite, ultra-chic bathrooms
- Pet friendly building, Italian piazza-style common central entertainment venue
- Lift access, New York style laundry, single security parking plus lock up-storage cages on title
- Metres to thriving eateries, supermarkets and city buses, level stroll to the beach
- Investors please note good rental return!
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020