4/37 Howard Avenue
Most Affordable 1 Bedder in Dee Why
Presently rented at $360.00 per week ($18,720pa) with a keen tenant willing to take up a further lease term. A fantastic investment opportunity or a great property to get a foot into the property market.
- East facing living area with a lounge and dining area
- Private balcony
- Separate kitchen
- Double bedroom with built-in robe,
- Separate bathroom, internal laundry
- large single car space with private driveway
- Conveniently located with shops, cafes and transport
- Short stroll to Dee Why beach
Water Rates: $144.14pq approx
Council Rates: $280.10pq approx
Strata levies: $475.55pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020