225/7 Mooramba Road
SOLD BY NATALIE ROBSON 0400 022 022
* Contemporary open-plan design with oversized lounge and dining area flowing seamlessly onto a private entertainer's balcony
* Modern kitchen integrating functionality and style with stainless steel appliances and an angled breakfast bar
* Two airy bedrooms with built-in robes elevated above living area, contemporary master ensuite and bathroom
* Study nook, bamboo flooring, Panasonic split system air-conditioning, single lock up garage and internal laundry
* Transport and local shops on your doorstep, short stroll to Dee Why beach and its sensational beachside cafes
Strata Levies: $859.74 pq approx.
Council Rates: $248.46 pq approx.
Water Rates: $137.20 pq approx.
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020