8/7 Lismore Avenue
SOLD BY AARON RACO 0404 227 902
- Covers 90sqm in a well presented full brick building of only 8
- Light filled living space with room for the dining table and windows to the north and east
- Easy flow to a large sun soaked balcony that wraps around the north east corner and captures leafy district outlooks
- Recently modernised kitchen with electric induction cooktop plus a separate internal laundry
- Two double bedrooms with ceiling fans including a built-in wardrobe in the main
- Spotless original bathroom with separate bath and shower allowing also for the optional scope to update
- Oversized lock-up garage with potential for a loft storage and the added bonus of a car space infront of your garage
- Metres from Dee Why Park and city buses, short amble to local corner store, less than a five minute stroll to the town centre and moments from Dee Why or Long Reef Beach.
Please feel free to contact Aaron Raco anytime on 0404 227 902 to schedule a private appointment at your convenience.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).