4/745 Pittwater Road
SOLD BY AARON RACO 0404 227 902
Set within one of Dee Why's most popular high rise 1970's building it is constructed using full brick and concrete offering quality sound insulation and maintaining that cooler temperature in the summer months.
- Modern Caesar stone kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances, open breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Combined living & dining creating great separation and excellent space to entertain family and friends
- Large main bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to North East facing balcony, Second bedroom is also a great size
- Brand new full bathroom with separate shower, bath and semi frameless shower screen
- Huge wrap around balcony facing North East with access from living room and Master bedroom
- Spacious internal laundry, plenty of storage cupboards and a large lock up garage also on title.
This property is available to view by appointment, please call Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 to inspect this fantastic opportunity.
Water Rates: $146.65 pq approx
Council Rates: $248.86 pq approx
Strata Levies: $694.94 pq approx
Size: 130 sqm approx
Similar Properties in the area
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020