5/22 Seabeach Avenue
SOLD BY PETER MOSEDALE 0408 177 207
- Get home from work and hit the water within minutes
- Short stroll to parks, beachside cafe and city buses
- Moments to Mona Vale village, golf course and Pittwater
- Light filled living space with recessed built-in wall unit
- Easy flow to a deep and wide balcony with leafy outlooks
- Modern kitchen with customised dining bar, gas stove and intergrated dishwasher
- Double bedroom with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fan
- Sparkling new bathroom with Travertine tiles, glass shower, heated towel rails
- Lock-up garage plus private laundry, tidy full brick block of 12
Water Rates: $146.94pq approx
Council Rates: $291.45pq approx
Strata Levies: $496.50pq approx
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).