8/1187 Pittwater Road
Awesome Beach Pad that ticks all the boxes!
- No common walls, incredibly light throughout the day
- Quality renovation including new kitchen, paint & carpet
- Huge bedroom with built-ins and ensuite, internal laundry
- Large kitchen, open plan living and dining opening to balcony
- Quietly located at the back of the block on the 1st floor with very few stairs
- Huge LUG, loads of storage, only 60 seconds walk to the beach, shops & cafes
- Perfect for First Home Buyers who qualify for the Stamp Duty Exemption
- Also very attractive to Investors with fantastic Rental Income Potential
Water Rates: $146.00 pq approx
Council Rates: $248.86 pq approx
Size: 72 sqm approx
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).