307/14 Francis Street
SOLD BY KIM ADAMS 0424 194 465
- Open plan designer CaeserStone gas kitchens with Smeg appliances
- Modern luxury bathroom with premium finishes
- Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Internal New York style laundry including clothes dryer
- Lift access to all areas including the security garage
- All include single or double basement security parking + cage storages areas
- Low quarterly strata fees
- Pet friendly block
- Ground floor atrium entertaining area
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST HOME BUYERS!
CALL KIM ADAMS ON 0424 194 465
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).