Spacious Light-Filled Living with Fabulous Outlook
- Generous living and dining area warmed by golden-toned floor boards and floor to ceiling windows
- Wrap around balcony framed by peaceful vista views, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
- Breezy bathroom, laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning and single lock up garage with mezzanine storage
- Outstanding coastal address close to shops schools and transport, minutes to Dee Why beach
Water Rates: $146.46pq approx
Council Rates: $248.80pq approx
Strata Levies: $766.80pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).