1/102 Oaks Avenue
Renovated Beachside Apartment with LUG + Carport!
- Recently renovated, tastefully styled, not a cent to spend
- Stroll to Dee Why town centre, supermarkets and city buses
- Generous living area with ample space for a dining table
- No common walls, timber flooring throughout lounge and kitchen areas
- Easy level access to a wide sunlit wraparound balcony
- Sleek Caesar Stone and polyurethane kitchen, gas stove
- Spacious double bedrooms with chic built-in wardrobes
- Chic contemporary bathroom, private separate laundry
- Lock up garage plus a carport
- Wheel chair accessible, ideal for young couples or downsizers
Water Rates: $145.15pq approx
Council Rates: $237.50pq approx
Strata Levies: $801.52pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).