126 Parkes Road
Stylish Country meets the Coast
The home features a brand new kitchen and bathroom, polished timber floors and an abundance of windows which fill the home with natural light.
The north facing open plan living area flows out to the leafy child friendly front garden complete with trickling water fall, fish pond and one of the most magnificent magnolia trees in the district.
The large rear garden is an adventure playground for any family with walkways, bridges, established veggie gardens and a substantial 20sqm workshop with scope for extra accommodation.
Embrace a coastal lifestyle in a safe and secure family friendly community with excellent transport, schools, beaches, restaurants and the like all within easy reach.
- Brand new kitchen and bathroom, fresh paint and polished floors
- Child friendly front garden, large adventure backyard
- Four timber decks to accommodate outdoor living in all seasons
- Substantial 20sqm workshop with scope for extra accommodation
- Optional council approved plans available for additions
- Security alarm, air-conditioning, gas heating, cooking and hot water.
- Land size: 854sqm approximately
Council Rates: $319.96 pq approx.
Water Rates: $171.07 pq approx.
Land Size: 854sqm approx
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).