5/8 Beacon Hill Road
Modern Top Floor Apartment at Back of Block
- Spacious living and dining room opening to an east facing balcony with panoramic district views and ocean glimpses.
- Two surprisingly large bedrooms with huge windows attracting loads of sun light.
- A clean and tidy bathroom with a bath and a new vanity, internal laundry with a new washing machine.
- Small block of just 5 apartments, a car space is included
- Located in a convenient position close to Warringah Mall, city transport and moments to cafes and restaurants.
Surrounded by greenery & amazingly quiet this apartment is the best in its price range.
Strata Levies: $734.99pq approx
Council Rates: $237.56pq
Water Rates: $145.35pq
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).