33 Little Willandra Road
Spacious Family Oasis Opening to Bushland Reserve
Parents will relax to the sounds of the bush; children will delight with the occasional Wallaby sightings in your own piece of Australian bushland.
This modernized family home combining stylish interiors and flawless presentation offers versatility in its design. A choice of living spaces includes a downstairs area with bathroom facilities making it ideal for guest/ teenage accommodation and own entrance if required.
- Remarkably serene, leafy surrounds backing onto bushland
- A selection of integrated living areas for all occasions
- Kitchen / family room flows to sheltered outdoor entertaining
- Downstairs guest/office or teenage retreat with en-suite and own entry
- Double lock up garage, impressive workshop and ample storage facilities
- Ducted air-conditioning, plantation shutters, quality carpets
Council Rates: $318,000 pq approx
Water Rates: $171.07 pq approx
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).