131/7 Mooramba Road
Ultra-Convenient Executive Retreat in Key Location
- Spacious lounge dining area with high ceilings opening to large undercover balcony
- Sleek open plan granite kitchen with modern appliances
- Two ample double bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Stylish bathrooms with marble vanity tops, separate internal laundry.
- Internal laundry, under stair storage and study alcove
- First floor of security complex with lift access
- Massive under building 60sqm LUG with plenty of storage space
- Rental return of approx. $520 - $540per week
Water Rates: $237.00pq approx
Council Rates: $130.00pq approx
Strata Levies: $848.00pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).