2/16 Campbell Parade
Picturesque Northerly Golf Course Panoramas
- Grandstand views of the 17th green stretching fairway to tee
- Elizabeth Gardens' is nestled at the end of a private driveway
- Quiet serene setting yet only footsteps to express city buses
- Oversized living space, spotless original kitchen and bathroom
- Broad balcony soaks in the northerly sun and tranquil views
- Spacious bedrooms, main opens to balcony, second has b-ins
- Carport, just a level five minute bicycle to Queenscliff Beach
Water Rates: $ 140.25pq approx
Council Rates: $248.85pq approx
Strata Levies: $539.40pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).