8/24 Banksia Street
The Complete Beachside Package
- Fully renovated state of the art kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench-tops
- Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Generously appointed double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes and as new plantation shutters
- Large combined lounge and dining room with as new roller blinds
- Internal laundry with ample storage
- Private tiled balcony
- Located on the 1st floor of a small well maintained block of 15
- Lock up garage with additional mezzanine storage
All this within a short stroll of the golden sands of Dee Why Beach, shops, transport and the ever popular beachside restaurants.
Strata Levies: $723.13 pq approx
Council Rates: $280.12 pq approx
Water Rates: $144.50 pq approx
Size: 93 sqm approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).