3/102 Oaks Avenue
Live the Coastal Dream Just 100m from the Beach
- Hit the beach or the surf within a minute of arriving home.
- Living/dining room opens to a wide sunlit westerly balcony.
- Modern kitchen with gas stove, pantry and scope to restyle.
- Two sizable bedrooms, comfortably modern bathroom.
- Coveted lock-up garage, solid full brick construction.
- Easy level stroll to Dee why town centre and city buses.
Water Rates: $145.17pq approx
Council Rates: $248.85pq approx
Strata levies: $801.52pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).