55 Cheryl Crescent
SOLD BY DAVE HOLM 0422 282 859
- Multiple spacious open-plan living, dining and entertaining areas
- Huge entertainers kitchen with s/steel bench tops and walk-in pantry
- Four king sized bedrooms, plus two extra rooms (study, studio or guests)
- Private, gated level front yard with beautiful garden and timber deck
- Two full length balconies with amazing views & entertaining spaces
- Double garage, heaps of storage, dual access to Wallumatta Road
- Dual-occupancy potential, easy to convert into two separate residences
- Only moments to Newport beach, shops, schools and transport
Council rates: $324.97 pq approx
Water rates: $171.07 pq approx
Size: 879 sqm approx
Similar Properties in the area
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).