7 Malcolm Street
Endless Opportunities in a Prime Beachside Location
* Optional scope to refresh, reconfigure or redevelop (STCA)
* Near original single level rustic weatherboard beach house
* Currently leased and showing exceptional rental returns
* Three living spaces plus a casual dining area and a sunroom
* Three bedrooms plus a study, three bathrooms, large laundry
* Separate retreat with living room, bedroom and bathroom
* Moments from a selection of schools, shops and parks
* Carport, level rear lawns drenched in northerly sunlight
Council Rates: $2022,74 pq approx.
Water Rates: $305.95 pq approx.
Land Size: 467sqm approx
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).