3/20 Wetherill Street
Daydreaming Comes Naturally
* Rich in natural light, the home opens to a combined living and dining area with glass sliding doors connecting the peaceful balcony, perfect for entertaining
* Welcoming, open-plan kitchen with abundance of bench top and storage space
* Generous double bedroom with built-in robe and private leafy outlook, full bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Timber floorboards, internal laundry, large linen cupboard, secure car space with lockable storage
* Conveniently positioned near transport, shops and schools this one ticks all the boxes!
Strata Levies: $529.95 pq approx.
Council Rates: $248.86 pq approx.
Water Rates: $144.53 pq approx.
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).