29 May Road
Easy Family Living on a Sprawling Level Holding
* Amazing block with deep child-safe lawns and a wide 19.5m frontage
* Formal living space with a large northerly window and gas outlet
* Huge casual living and dining room with a cosy open fireplace
* Enormous family room opens to a vast covered entertainers' deck
* Kitchen has Smeg electric induction cooktop and Asko dishwasher
* Three ample double bedrooms with b-ins, main with WIR and ensuite
* Media room or large home office, sleek contemporary bathroom
* Full brick, ducted air conditioning, timber flooring, gas outlets
* Lock-up garage plus volumes of dry underhouse storage space
* Only a breath away from parks, schools, shopping and beaches
Land Size: 866.3sqm approx
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).