198 Fisher Road North
First Time Offered in 60 Years!
* Enjoy bright, open living spaces and an abundance of natural light
* Large living room opens to combined dining/kitchen area
* Family room doubles as a sunroom creating a serene, sun-filled space
* Four double bedrooms, two with built-in robes, two generous bathrooms
* Plenty of storage, high ceilings and floor boards waiting to be polished
* Be surprised by the sheer depth of the backyard with its double car garage and shed
* Such a considerable piece of land the possibilities are endless
* Short stroll from shops, schools and transport just moments to the beach
* Bursting with renovation potential - this is one for the adventurous dreamer!
Water Rates: $171.07pq approx
Council Rates: $323.40pq approx
Land Size: 1054sqm approx
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).