3/32 Cassia Street
Life Doesn't Get Any Better!
* Contemporary, angular floor plan the best of modern design
* Oversized lounge and dining area opens to private entertainer's balcony
* Clean lines and natural light define the modern kitchen
* Gourmet kitchen enjoys Bosch appliances, marble feature wall and Caesarstone benchtops
* Ultra-spacious, north facing bedroom with large walk-in wardrobe
* Generous ensuite with natural light, large corner spa and internal laundry
* Solid brick construction with minimal common walls privacy assured!
* Single car space in secure car park, sparkling complex pool and sunny common areas
* Short stroll from the hub of shops, transport and restaurants
* Perfectly positioned for living convenience - this one won't last long!
Water Rates: $149.96pq approx
Council Rates: $248.86pq approx
Strata Levies: $630.00pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).