183 Warringah Road
Build Your Dream Home 1208sqm Approx
* Surrounded by newly developed properties; limitless opportunities for the savvy investor
* Open-plan spaces with combined lounge/dining area opening to airy kitchen
* Three spacious bedrooms, large bathroom, generous entertainer's deck
* Be surprised by the sheer depth of the backyard with its double car garage and shed
* Such a considerable piece of land the possibilities are endless
* Short stroll from shops, schools and transport just moments to the beach
* This is one for the adventurous dreamer - renovate, re-build or develop
Water Rates: $171.11pq approx
Council Rates: $341.35pq approx
Land Size: 1208sqm approx
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).