843 Pittwater Road
Beachside character home on a near level 695sqm
* Elegant brick facade with posted portico and timber shutters
* Ample formal living room with brick fireplace and gas point
* Separate dining area, sunroom opens to rear entertainers' patio
* In-law accommodation or Income potential, opens to rear patio and garden
* Tidy kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher, original bathroom
* opens to rear patio and garden
* Deep and wide level child-safe rear lawns bathed in sunlight
* Lock-up garage, timber flooring, high ceilings and gas outlets
* Metres to buses, stroll to Long Reef Beach, schools and shops
* Within walking distance of Dee Why town centre and beach
Council Rates: $358.10 pq approx.
water Rates: $171.11 pq approx.
Land Area: 695 sqm pq approx.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019