843 Pittwater Road
Beachside character home on a near level 695sqm
* Elegant brick facade with posted portico and timber shutters
* Ample formal living room with brick fireplace and gas point
* Separate dining area, sunroom opens to rear entertainers' patio
* In-law accommodation or Income potential, opens to rear patio and garden
* Tidy kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher, original bathroom
* opens to rear patio and garden
* Deep and wide level child-safe rear lawns bathed in sunlight
* Lock-up garage, timber flooring, high ceilings and gas outlets
* Metres to buses, stroll to Long Reef Beach, schools and shops
* Within walking distance of Dee Why town centre and beach
Council Rates: $358.10 pq approx.
water Rates: $171.11 pq approx.
Land Area: 695 sqm pq approx.
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).