11 Clyde Road
"Luxury Home In Highly Sought After Beachside Location"
- Multiple spacious living and entertaining areas flow to the outdoors
- Large private courtyard with level lawn, great for entertaining and pets
- Gourmet gas kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Massive master bedroom with ensuite and roof top balcony
- Large double bedrooms with built-in robes and balconies
- Polished floorboards throughout, ducted air-conditioning
- Internal access from automatic double lock-up garage
- Moments to Dee Why beach, schools, cafs and transport
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).