14/29 Gladstone Street
Amazing Lifestyle Apartment - Stroll to Everything
* Spacious living area with a large defined dining space
* Easy flow to a giant wrap around north facing balcony
* Modern kitchen with gas stove, spotless full bathroom
* Two ample double bedrooms with b-ins, internal laundry
* Quietly set in a well maintained full brick building
* Near level stroll to supermarket, eateries and city buses
* Lock-up garage plus a separate lock-up storeroom
Water Rates: $142.93pq approx
Council Rates: $291.45pq approx
Strata levies: $674.09pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).