60 Suffolk Avenue
The Ultimate Entertainer with Captivating Panoramic Views
- Prime North-East aspect with 180 degree views
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 with en-suites and walk-in robes
- Upstairs balcony off Master-suites further soak up the commanding views
- Family room plus separate living with built-in bar, slow-combustion fireplace
- Enormous alfresco entertaining area with Pergola and unrivalled views
- Beautiful Balinese-inspired heated pool with trendy rock wall water-feature and swim-jets
- Bonus self-contained 2 bedroom flat with income potential
Water rates: $171.11 pq approx
Council rates: $575.39 pq approx
Size: 670 sqm approx
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).