63 Toronto Avenue
Massive single level family home with 2 living areas + pool.
* A wonderfully private haven embraced by high secure walls
* Its only frontage and access is via a whisper quiet cul-de-sac
* Spacious northerly living space and separate dining flow to low maintenance garden
* Vast tiled family room accesses the pool and side courtgarden
* Stunning gas kitchen, CaesarStone breakfast island and dishwasher
* Sumptuous master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and private courtyard
* Three further double bedrooms all with built-ins, contemporary bathrooms
* Private level northerly lawn, porch with elaborate timber fretwork
* Sun drenched side BBQ patio with built-in timber seating and gas outlet
* Sparkling pool overlooked by cabana deck and outdoor hot tub
* Massive auto DLUG with workshop and sink plus internal access
* Only a short breath away from schools, shops, parks and beaches
Water Rates: $171.11pq approx
Council Rates: $333.15pq approx
Land Size: 663.6sqm approx
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).