8/10 Oaks Avenue
Ultra-Chic Loft Retreat in the Heart of the Village
* Placed in The Oaks Apartments' security building
* Over-sized living space with spectacular double-height ceiling
* Two storey floor to ceiling glass wall with sliding doors to balcony
* Covered entertainers' balcony overlooks captivating streetscape
* Open plan CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Spacious loft bedroom with built-ins and chic ensuite bathroom
* Sleek tiled flooring, video intercom, halogen feature down lights
* Secure parking, guest powder room on entry level, int laundry
* Metres to express city buses, short level stroll to Dee Why Beach
Water Rates: $140.40pq approx
Council Rates: $248.80pq approx
Strata Levies: $747.45pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).