13/70-72 Howard Avenue
Elegant House Style Apartment Moments to the Beach
A tasteful blend of elegant quality, modern conveniences and a Parisian flair, the spacious living flows to a private and spacious entertaining terrace.
An elevated northern position the apartment features:
* a north facing, large sun-drenched entertaining terrace great for watching sunrises and sunsets;
* a vast lounge and dining room of house size proportions
* the ceilings are higher than the average two bedroom apartment
* the second bedroom is designed to be multi-purpose with sliding partitioned doors;
* modern open plan kitchen with the finest European appliances, marble tiles with under floor heating and northern sunshine streaming in through french doors;
* superb master bedroom with luxury full sized en-suite and Velux skylight;
* pet friendly building.
Other luxuries include: second bathroom and laundry facility basking in natural light and ventilation with two Velux skylights, plantation shutters, gas heating & six burner cook top including two high performance wok burners and a separate double oven, tandem U/B security parking, visitor parking of five spaces, stylish common areas in a security building.
This tranquil lifestyle is on offer only meters to Dee Why beach and the cosmopolitan caf strip; the central shopping precinct is a short level stroll.
For the discerning buyer who wants to have the space to entertain, yet without the upkeep of a house, Waterford' is a quality well maintained property which makes for a secure investment.
Strata Levies: $762.30 pq approx.
Council Rates: $237.57 pq approx.
Water Rates: $142.33 pq approx.
Total Area: 147sqm approx including car accommodation.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).