83 Waratah Parade
* Combined kitchen and dining area are the heart of the home
* Dining area opens to covered, east-facing entertainer's patio
* Oversized timber kitchen with gas cooktops and stainless steel appliances
* Thriving gardens and relaxed, near level landscaped backyard
* Cosy lounge room perfect spot for relaxation with peaceful district views
* Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-in robes, two timber bathrooms
* Separate studio with additional bathroom and laundry facilities
* Rich timber flooring, air conditioning, generous garden shed
* Close to transport, shops and schools, moments to beach
* Ideally positioned for living convenience, perfect for the growing family!
Water Rates: $171.11pq approx
Council Rates: $289.34pq approx
Land Size: 559sqm approx
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).