36 Lyly Road
Home Among the Tree tops
Watching the moon down over the ocean, whilst sipping on a glass of wine with family and friends, sound too good to be true.
From its high vantage point in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac setting, this well presented full brick family home enjoys dramatic 180Degree ocean & district views to the ocean. Move in now and express your creative flair or explore the option of extending and creating a magical family lifestyle residence.
* Flooded with natural light with views from almost every room
* On a plateau high above the street with a perfect north/east aspect
* Sunlit level child and pet-safe lawns plus entertainers' deck
* Generous living room, separate dining room plus sunroom
* Renovated Polyurethane kitchen with gas cooktops
* Double bedrooms, main with built-ins, air conditioning, alarm
* Renovated bathroom with separate shower, bath and w/c
* Automatic DLUG, huge workshop at rear
* Entire area under house with full services, hot / cold water, gas, electricity, phone line easily transformed into home office, gym, work shop perfect for business owner
* Moments from Warringah Mall, beaches, schools and parks
* Previously approved for extension including a 3rd bedroom and reconfiguration of Kitchen, dining and extension of wraparound balcony. Plans available for perusal.
Water Rates: $171.11pq approx
Council Rates: $322.78pq approx
Land Size: 816qm approx
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
How Our Personalised Concierge Service Can Increase Your Property’s Sale Result by $300,000
7 January 2020