36 Lyly Road
Home Among the Tree tops
Watching the moon down over the ocean, whilst sipping on a glass of wine with family and friends, sound too good to be true.
From its high vantage point in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac setting, this well presented full brick family home enjoys dramatic 180Degree ocean & district views to the ocean. Move in now and express your creative flair or explore the option of extending and creating a magical family lifestyle residence.
* Flooded with natural light with views from almost every room
* On a plateau high above the street with a perfect north/east aspect
* Sunlit level child and pet-safe lawns plus entertainers' deck
* Generous living room, separate dining room plus sunroom
* Renovated Polyurethane kitchen with gas cooktops
* Double bedrooms, main with built-ins, air conditioning, alarm
* Renovated bathroom with separate shower, bath and w/c
* Automatic DLUG, huge workshop at rear
* Entire area under house with full services, hot / cold water, gas, electricity, phone line easily transformed into home office, gym, work shop perfect for business owner
* Moments from Warringah Mall, beaches, schools and parks
* Previously approved for extension including a 3rd bedroom and reconfiguration of Kitchen, dining and extension of wraparound balcony. Plans available for perusal.
Water Rates: $171.11pq approx
Council Rates: $322.78pq approx
Land Size: 816qm approx
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
11 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019