16 Bedford Crescent
Charming Family home with Amazing Ocean Views
* Ideally located just a few minutes stroll from transport, cafes, the golf course, tennis courts and Fishermans Beach and moments from Long Reef or Collaroy Beach and shops.
* Hidden from the street with an elegant white painted weatherboard facade dressed with a sandstone feature wall and timber fretwork.
* Exquisite leadlight windows, elaborate patterned nine ft ceilings, polished timber flooring, picture rails and wide skirting boards.
* Formal entrance foyer, living space with views warmed by a cosy open fireplace with a leadlight inlayed brick surround.
* Separate dining area plus a home office and sunroom that flows to an entertainer's sundeck with magical ocean vistas.
* Opulent open plan Corian kitchen with breakfast bar, gleaming white cabinetry with slide out space saving drawers, glass splashbacks, 900mm gas Ilve stove and stainless steel Bosch dishwasher.
* Upstairs retreat with a family room with spectacular views in the house that opens to a broad seaside terrace plus a double bedroom with views and built-ins.
* Lower floor retreat with rumpus room or bedroom with ensuite
* Master bedroom with built-ins and ensuite plus double bedroom and modern main bathroom on the entry level.
* Placed on 550sqm approx with private, sunny near level lawns and a tranquil garden patio.
* Lock-up garage plus a carport.
Water Rates: $171.11pq approx
Council Rates: $567.60pq approx
Land Size: 550sqm approx
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).