32 Ryan Place
An Oasis of Natural Serenity
* Over sized living room opens to timber deck with sweeping views
* Combined kitchen and dining area perfect for casual entertaining
* Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench tops and gas cook top
* North facing deck opens to spacious, landscaped backyard
* Four generous bedrooms (two with built-ins, one with walk-in)
* Spacious white bathroom, master with ensuite, potential for second ensuite
* Timber flooring, Foxtel, laundry, extra-large garage with storage on mezzanine
* Instantaneous gas hot water and gas heating throughout the house
* Short stroll to shops, parks, schools and transport, moments to beach
* All ready for you to move in a must to inspect!
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).