8/1-3 Westminster Avenue
Luxurious 1 Bedroom + Study Apartment
* Modern, spacious and impeccably presented
* Generous, sun-filled living, dining and kitchen area
* Private, leafy balcony provides plenty of space for entertaining
* Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktops and SMEG appliances
* Breakfast bar connects kitchen to living and dining area
* Generous double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Fresh bathroom and water closet, concealed laundry
* Air conditioning, floor boards, security car space and lift. Apartment has no common walls.
* Moments from Dee Why beach, short stroll to transport and shops
Strata levies: $945.00 pq
Council rates: $248.90 pq
Water Rates: $146.20 pq.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).