313/11 Mooramba Road
" STRAIGHT OUT OF VOGUE MAGAZINE - STYLED TO IMPRESS 2 BED APARTMENT IN HEART OF DEE WHY"
* Brand new polyurethane kitchen with stainless steel SMEG appliances and highlighted by an entire Nero Galaxy granite bench top which allows for easy cooking and entertaining via a breakfast bar and servery to a separate dining area.
* Spacious living area with access to balcony complimented by stunning Black Japan timber floors, large New York style internal laundry as well as linen press.
* Modern bathrooms, main with full bath and separate shower. Ensuite with semi frameless shower screen.
* Both bedrooms have mirrored built in robes and access to the large wrap around balcony.
* Tastefully finished with contemporary European glass light fittings and c-bus like controls throughout and block out blinds. No common walls adjoin this apartment.
* Large security car space as well as use to the heated Lap pool and heated Jacuzzi exclusively for the use of owners within the building.
Located just a short walk to the golden sands of Dee Why Beach, chic caf's and famous restaurants as well as transport to Sydney City and surrounding amenities an opportunity to secure a contemporary and style apartment within a popular building does not arise often, inspections can be made by appointment as well as during the Open for Inspections, Please contact Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902.
Water Rates: $131.73 pq approx
Council Rates: $237.56 pq approx
Strata Levis: $736.40 pq approx
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).