12/38 Bardo Road
Immaculate lifestyle apartment in a key location
* Stroll to Newport Beach or the shores of Pittwater in minutes
* Only footsteps from eateries, supermarket and express buses
* Placed in a tidy full brick block of 16, up just 2 flights of stairs
* Generous light filled living space with dedicated dining area
* Easy flow to an elevated balcony with leafy district outlook
* Modern kitchen with select timber cabinetry and gas stove
* Double-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
* Spotless bathroom with new vanity, private use of 2nd balcony
* Oversized LUG with private laundry facility, gas heating points
Strata Levies: $623.36 pq approx.
Council Rates: $276.00 pq approx.
Water Rates: $137.11 pq Approx.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019