12/38 Bardo Road
Immaculate lifestyle apartment in a key location
* Stroll to Newport Beach or the shores of Pittwater in minutes
* Only footsteps from eateries, supermarket and express buses
* Placed in a tidy full brick block of 16, up just 2 flights of stairs
* Generous light filled living space with dedicated dining area
* Easy flow to an elevated balcony with leafy district outlook
* Modern kitchen with select timber cabinetry and gas stove
* Double-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
* Spotless bathroom with new vanity, private use of 2nd balcony
* Oversized LUG with private laundry facility, gas heating points
Strata Levies: $623.36 pq approx.
Council Rates: $276.00 pq approx.
Water Rates: $137.11 pq Approx.
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).