16/80 Pacific Parade
Trendy 2 Bedder in Fabulous Beachside Location
Move straight in and enjoy living in this sought after location just a few minutes stroll from Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries plus the town centre, supermarkets and city buses.
* In a full brick building with near level access
* Generous air conditioned living space flooded with light
* Easy flow to a sizable balcony with private leafy outlooks
* White polyurethane kitchen, timber benches, dishwasher
* Ample double bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Sleek as-new bathroom with glass mosaic feature tiles
* Lock-up garage, internal laundry, floating timber floors
Strata Levies: $404.89 pq approx.
Council Rates: $237.57 pq approx.
Water Rates: $135.60 pq approx.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).