16/80 Pacific Parade
Trendy 2 Bedder in Fabulous Beachside Location
Move straight in and enjoy living in this sought after location just a few minutes stroll from Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries plus the town centre, supermarkets and city buses.
* In a full brick building with near level access
* Generous air conditioned living space flooded with light
* Easy flow to a sizable balcony with private leafy outlooks
* White polyurethane kitchen, timber benches, dishwasher
* Ample double bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
* Sleek as-new bathroom with glass mosaic feature tiles
* Lock-up garage, internal laundry, floating timber floors
Strata Levies: $404.89 pq approx.
Council Rates: $237.57 pq approx.
Water Rates: $135.60 pq approx.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019